We at Radiant Services believe that the client’s requirement have to fulfilled in the best possible manner. So we extended our manpower solution further towards HR solutions by providing training for the new recruits as well as current employees on request. The training options are divided in three sections suiting to most industries; they include working force, middle management and higher management. We do corporate training, industrial training, safety, Soft skills, etc. Our partners and experts are well known globally and come from different parts of the world.
Our mission is to deliver high quality training and to be the most preferred training centre for Health, Safety and Environment protection (H.S.E.)
For further details, about the services we provide for different categories of employees/higher management in your organization you may download the training brochure here: (training pdf here for download)
• To encourage the effective exchange of information and experiences of our experienced safety professionals, worldwide.
• Collaborating with other international organizations in mutual areas of concern.
• Promote the constant advancement of latest safety and accident prevention technology.
• Strive for a universal level of professionalism and competence among its members and all professionals and practitioners in the multidiscipline of occupational and environmental safety, health and accident prevention.
• To provide organizations with H.S.E. training support and information which will help the practice and promote highest professional standards in implementation of, ‘Occupational Health and Safety’.
• To facilitate development and implementation of high quality ‘H.S.E.’ management system conforming to international standards.
• To create safety awareness with a sound safety culture within the organization by facilitating continuous education through tailor made H.S.E. training and workshops.
• To provide manpower support with highly qualified and experienced safety professionals to industries.
• We believe in upgrading rather than replacing.